Background

Monday, June 6, 2011

Videos I've Been Wanting to Share

I've been wanting to share these videos for a while now. Since it's really hot out and our pool is not quite up and running yet, I figured this was a great time to do so...enjoy!
He really digs playing with his race track these days. It actually needs new batteries now, so he hasn't been playing with it much lately. 

This little boy LOVES to eat! It can be heartbreaking at times because he can only have so much, or there are consequences to suffer. He is eating toast, noodles, oatmeal, nilla wafers, puffs, cheerio's, goldfish, and so much more! He still eats baby food, and it is still homemade, and he still loves it. I try to give him fatty foods to pack on a few more calories. This boy would eat me out of house and home if I let him! Just wait till he's a teenager!

No comments:

Post a Comment