Background

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crafts

Yes, we do crafts. And while I am not fond of them in my classroom, I find it enjoyable to do holiday/seasonal crafts with my little one. I don't want to forget his first's or how small he is. I want to have something to compare how big he is one day. I can't wait to pull these out year after year and keep up this tradition. So I do crafts with my baby. He sits in his bumbo and plays with paper and watches me until until it is time to trace his hand or use his fingerprint. I have two frames in the house and use the masterpieces to decorate the house. I also color copy the finished pieces and use them as cards to send to loved ones on holidays. People ask me what we do all day, and some days it is crafts! I hope this inspires you to capture your little one in a crafty way!

Our Valentine's Day crafts...Who loves you? and a love bug. These made awesome valentines!
A spring craft...A flower made from many handprints.
Our Easter craft...The eggs on the grass are Jack's fingerprints.



No comments:

Post a Comment