Background

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Pregnancy...

We were so excited to find out we were pregnant! It was around Christmas of 2009 that I just wasn't feeling right. I really didn't even want to go to Christmas Eve and I couldn't keep the tears from coming out during mass...just picture a choir singing Silent Night and us sitting right in front of the Manger...that was after losing a baby very early on in a previous pregnancy, none the less, still scaring my heart. Our New Year's plans came and I still wasn't getting that "pink line", so we went on with out plans. A few days later I went on the hunt to find some pregnancy tests very late at night...after three stores(it was over the holiday), I found them and took one the next morning and a pretty pink line showed up! Yea! We were cautious with excitement. We went to the doctor at eight weeks and everything looked great, and I felt great, let the planning begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment