Background

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This journey...

So, I've decided to start a blog for may reasons.
1. I have been reading many mommy blogs lately and they have inspired me to remember and keep track of our family's milestones.
2. I wanted to do something for lent instead of giving something up, so I am giving up soda, and going to start this blog in efforts to record life as we know know it. My goal is to blog 5 times a week...most of it catching up on what I have been meaning to write down for so long.
3. I have been wanting to write down my memories from pregnancy, the NICU, and the last 7 months with Jack...what a great way to do it!
4. I want to share Jack's journey...everything from having a premie, to his days in the hospital, to having a baby with special needs, and having a very special baby.
5. I hope to connect with other mom's out there...be it mom's of premies, mom's with special needs kiddos, or any mommy that is out there, we are all a force together!
So here it goes...another journey begins!

This is my lovely family at our son Jack's baptism on February 20th 2011. We don't have many family pictures together, so I cherish every one. This little one looks big and healthy now, but it has been quite a challenge to get here. I hope to share that story with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment